quinta-feira, 18 de novembro de 2010

Hatzerim!

English:
Well... this post will be very short!
I have been here in the Kibbutz Hatzerim for 1 week! As I said before, this kibbutz is beside Be'er Sheva, surrounded by a desert and sand. Really beautiful! 
Personally I've never seen this kind of place before, and the kibutz is like an oasis!!! Fascinating!!!!! Trees, birds, shadows, and I have lived in a nice single room.
Ok... In the kibbutz I was working in a culture of Jojoba. I was a real farmer. Hard work. Waking up at 5 o'clock, and this kind of things.
But.... After the hard work... despite the effort of my friend Geruza and her husband Leon, I was completely alone here, and I didn't practice any English. 
Sad. 
After few chats, the conclusion: change the kibbutz.
Tomorrow morning I am going to Jerusalem and I will be there for 2 days. I will relax, pray, get thrilled me and realize one of my biggest dream, see and go into the walls of Jerusalem. Diving and breathing the religious atmosphere. 
I will think about my life, my family and all my friends.


Thanks for your help Leon and Geruza! God bless you!
Jerusalem, here I go!!


See you in another Kibutz!
I contact you!! Hehehehe!!
Thank you all!



Português:
Bem ... este post será muito curto!
Estou aqui no Kibutz Hatzerim fazem 1 semana! Como eu disse antes, ele fica ao lado de Beer Sheva, rodeado por deserto e areia. Realmente lindo!
Pessoalmente eu nunca tinha visto esse tipo de lugar antes, e o kibutz é como um oásis!
Fascinante !!!!! As árvores, os pássaros, sombra, e eu vivia em um quarto de solteiro muito legal!!
Ok ... No kibutz eu estava trabalhando na cultura de jojoba. Eu era um fazendeiro realmente. Trabalho duro! Acordar às 5:00, e este tipo de coisa.
Mas .... após o trabalho duro - e apesar do esforço da minha amiga Geruza e seu marido Leon - eu estava completamente sozinho aqui, e não praticando o Inglês.
Triste.
Após algumas conversas, a conclusão: a mudança do kibutz.


Amanhã de manhã vou para Jerusalém, e eu ficarei lá por dois dias. Vou relaxar, rezar, me emocionar e realizar um dos meus maiores sonhos, ver e ir para as muralhas de Jerusalém. Mergulhar e respirar a religiosidade.
Vou pensar na minha vida, minha família e meus amigos.
Obrigado pela ajuda Leon e Geruza! Deus te abençoe!

Jerusalém, aqui vou eu!
Vejo vocês em outro Kibutz! Eu entro em contato com vocês! Hehehehe!
Obrigado a todos!!

Um comentário:

English Teacher disse...

Mano...tô muito feliz por ti por ter realizado esse teu grande sonho! I'm proud of you! Love! Vi