quarta-feira, 13 de outubro de 2010

Lo mejor de España!!!

English:
Spain: Barcelona and Madri in 5 days!
Warm, sunshine, summer and a very beautiful places to see and enjoy!
Firstly I would like to thank my friend Gennaro Anele for their help and to my dear friend Chris Carboni for wonderful conversation and friendship.
Without them, should be impossible in this moment go to Spain. They gave me support to know Barcelona and gave me important tips to reach the success in overland "del toros"!
I really think that the behavior is influ by the weather, and I could see that Barcelona is the Rio de Janeiro of Spain, and Madri is São Paulo.
Both cities are absolutely amazing!

Let me start by Barcelona.
Beach, sun, mountains, air of lightness and happiness. I had a lucky because I could see an air show with airplanes of combats! Wonderful!
Huge palaces and churches in a great natural scene, give us a incredible point of view from the city. Park Güell, Temple in Tibidabo and Montjuic, are the highlights! 
Tibidabo
I can't forget to say about Antoni Gaudí. He was one of the most architect in Spain, like Nieimeyer to Brazil! La Pedrera, Parc Güell, Sagrada Família, are some of your projects!

Montjuic 
 Well... in Barcelona, exist freedom. Freedom to do what you want without preconcepts. People in the street can wear what they want without concern about what the others are thinking about they.
It's fantastic, because all my life I heard that you have to take care about the opinions from the others... and now... I am changing my point of view about this subject.
 Well, maybe that the reason to the free behavior in the beach! Top Less!
Incredible the naturalist from the persons there.
So... I found the junction between the modern and the traditional. The New and the old together! The Gótic neighborhood and the "twin Towers" are the example. In Madri, I was there only 8 hours, but I could see a
very beautiful place! Great building,parks and Palaces!











In Madri...
I was there only 8 hours, but I could see a very beautiful place! Great building,parks and Palaces!


Classical squares in a one busy urban centre with large streets and people who insisted in talk in English with me. I can highlight the "Plaza Major" the Royal Palace.

My great tip is... take care about your things.... as in Brazil (and all the places of the world) you could be stolen . Bring your documents always with you.

Well... I can't finish my post about Spain, without my thanks so much my to partners of trip! Dani Turra, Leandro de Castro and the crazy argentine Cecília Torrissi!! THANK YOU!
Enjoy Spain!!!!
"Lo mejor de lo mejor de Europa!"
Thank you all!


Português:
Espanha: Barcelona e Madri, em 5 dias!
Sol, calor de verão e um lugar muito bonito de se ver e apreciar!
Em primeiro lugar gostaria de agradecer ao meu amigo Gennaro Anele pela sua ajuda e a minha querida amiga Cris Carboni pela conversa maravilhosa e pela amizade.
Sem eles seria muito dificil neste momento ir para a Espanha. Eles me deram apoio para conhecer Barcelona e dicas importantes para alcançar o sucesso na terra "del Toros"!

Eu realmente acho que o comportamento é influenciado pelas condições meteorológicas, e pude ver que  Barcelona é o Rio de Janeiro da Espanha, e Madri é São Paulo.
Ambas as cidades são absolutamente incríveis!

Deixe-me começar por Barcelona.
Praia, sol, montanhas, o ar de leveza e felicidade.
Eu tive sorte, porque pude ver um show aéreo com aviões de combate! Maravilhoso!
Grandes palácios e igrejas em um grande cenário natural, dá-nos um ponto de vista incrível da cidade. Parque Güell, o Templo de Tibidabo e Montjuic, são os destaques!
Não posso esquecer de dizer sobre Antoni Gaudí. Ele foi um dos mais famosos arquitectos na Espanha, assim como Nieimeyer para o Brasil! La Pedrera, Parc Güell, Sagrada Família, são alguns de seus projetos!
Bom... em Barcelona, existe liberdade. Liberdade para fazer o que quiser, sem preconceitos. As pessoas na rua podem vestir o que elas querem, sem a preocupação com o que os outros estão pensando sobre elas.
É fantástico, porque toda a minha vida eu ouvi que você tem que tomar cuidado com a opinião dos outros ... e agora ... Estou mudando o meu ponto de vista sobre este assunto.
Bem, talvez seja a razão para o comportamento livre na praia! Top Less!
Incrível a naturalidade das pessoas lá.
Então ... Achei a junção entre o moderno e o tradicional. O novo e o velho juntos! O bairro Gótico e as "Torres Gêmeas" são o exemplo disso.

Em Madri...
Eu fiquei lá apenas 8 horas, mas pude ver um lugar muito bonito! Grandes edifícios, paques e palácios! Praças clássica em um movimentado centro urbano, com ruas largas e as pessoas que insistiam em falar em Inglês comigo.

Posso destacar a "Plaza Mayor" do Palácio Real.
Minha grande dica é... tome cuidado com suas coisas .... como no Brasil (e em todos os lugares do mundo), você poderá ser roubado. Traga seus documentos sempre com você!

Bem ... Não posso terminar o meu post sobre a Espanha, sem o meu muito obrigado aos meus parceiros de viagem! Dani Turra, Leandro de Castro e a louca argentina Cecília Torrissi! VALEU!!
Desfrute de Espanha!!
"Lo mejor de lo mejor de Europa!"
Abraços a todos!!

Um comentário:

Manu Martins disse...

barcelona eh um lugar maravilhoso =]
lembro que nunca vi tanta gente pelada como lá HAHUAHUA ngm tem vergonha, de nada hahaha

Beijos!