quarta-feira, 8 de junho de 2011

I miss you!

English: 
I love technology. It brings people together, but... for more that we can talks a lot, every single day, it don't substitute the hug.
Some days before... I saw myself, embraced on my computer, literally.
I miss you.
I know that "saudade" don't have translate in English. That is the reason why it is so hard talk about it.
If you is already reader my blog for a while, you know me. I am specially emotional.
I think in my past. I remember some of the most important things that I did and saw. Persons and places.
Despite having lived a lot of special and big situations, the most important things that I remember are the simple moments.
I see some pictures... and I am still feel the same.
I am learning how live together with a pain of longing 
More than a year, far from home, I can tell that I am learning... but:
"Home, is the place where our heart is."


I am tecnically fine! In a point of view, I am a lucky guy! I can not claim! I am seeing personally  the most beautiful places each day, but, ... I miss you. A lot. 
Let's see what will happen.


Next post... happy things! Don't worry. ;)


Português:
Eu amo a tecnologia. Ela une as pessoas, mas ... por mais que possamos falar muito, todos os dias, ela não substitui o abraço.
Alguns dias antes ... me vi, abraçado no meu computador, literalmente.
Estou com saudades.
Sei que "saudade" não tem tradução em Inglês. Essa é a razão pela qual é tão difícil falar sobre isso.
Se você já é leitor deste blog por algum tempo, você me conhece. Sou especialmente emocional.
Penso no passado. Lembro-me de algumas das coisas mais importantes que fiz e vi. Pessoas e lugares.
Apesar de ter vivido uma série de situações especiais e grandes, as coisas mais importantes que lembro são os momentos simples.

Vejo algumas fotos ... e ainda sinto o mesmo.
Estou aprendendo como conviver com uma dor de saudade.
Mais de um ano longe de casa e posso dizer que estou aprendendo ... mas:
"Lar, é o lugar onde nosso coração está."

Estou tecnicamente muito bem! Em o ponto de vista, eu sou um cara de sorte! Eu não posso reclamar! Estou vendo pessoalmente os lugares mais bonitos, mas, ... estou com saudades. Muita.
Vamos ver o que vai acontecer.

No próximo post ... coisas felizes! Não se preocupe. ;)

Um comentário:

Tatiana disse...

Que fofo com essa carinha de cachorrinho pidão. saudades